Enrico.S 2001604403 My Personal Statement I decided to take as a student exchange/became as a college student in Bina Nusantara University. I think that Binus is a part of my favorite college. My intention about writing a personal statement is to stay 6 months in my town. I decided to learn about how to write an essay properly. To make an essay is not easy but to ensure what it means and what it looks like. Not only learning about writing essay but I also learning about survey and drama. Just like my group performing in room 310 since the final test before I decided to submit my work to another lecturer. Beside of that, I prefer Language in Use 2 because this course is a part of my favorite course and I like them. The result in both of Mid and Final test was not too bad. I'm also become as a member of BASICERS. Swimming also a paert of my hobby. As you know about my GPA now, right? My GPA score now is 2 so I will keep careful on study and listening what lecturer said to. Someday, if GPA is above 4, I will pass my exam and having a great appointment. My future plan after student exchange is becoming as an English teacher in my old school. So I will listening each student in my class and understanding the lesson and I make sure to give the student best score. Not only writing, but listening and reading are a part of the knowledge bridge. I will become as the best teacher in the school in the future.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SDMW Final test comments