Name: Enrico Stverly NIM: 2001604403 Adress: Jl. TPI Blok PE no. 1A E-mail: enricoco97@gmail.com Digital Marketing Executives Dear Mr. Budi, I am writing to apply for the Digital Marketing Manager with InfoSystems. As a maarketing professional with extensive online and digital experience I have spent the last 5 years working in a number of marketing branding and advrtising capacities. As the current Digital Marketing Manager for Associate of Ogilvy and Mather provide outreach to various online outlets monitor campaign statistics and analyze data. I am creative and personable with an attention for detail. My unique vision allows me to see various market segments to which a product or service may appeal and I have the ability to achieve return on investment make me a stellar candidate for your Digital Marketing Manager position. I have headed many successful digital marketing campaigns incorporating bloggers social media and online avertising to create recognizable brand imagining and the kinds of concrete numbers companies strive for. I know I can bring this same level of success and competence to InfoSystems as your Digital Marketing Manager. My portfolio will demonstrate the ways in which I utilize creatively design and outreach to develop outstanding online marketing strategy. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss my qualifications. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your consideration Yours faithfully, Enrico Stverly 081291862527

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SDMW Final test comments